Wednesday, 11 September 2013

WOYWW? Not a lot!!

I've started this post several times, and it sounded just so gloomy and defeatist. The building work here has taken over the house (and most of my life) so there's no room to do anything crafty - most of the time I can't even get to the garden. However, it WILL be great when it's finished, and I'll have lots of lovely pics to show you. By the end of this week I have been promised a complete, waterproof roof over the new kitchen/diner.

In the meantime, I spend a lot of my free time squeezed in a 12' square sitting room - with Mum, Mr F, two cats and a lot of furniture, scouring Pinterest and getting scrummy ideas there.It's so helpful in deciding what I really like and don't like, or will or won't suit.  This project is a one-off and we'll be living with the results for the rest of our natural, so I've got to get it right first time.  I love all the white kitchens around, but you could fit the whole of our downstairs in most of them! I've no room for vignettes, or ladders or barn doors propped against a wall, for interest! I can't see Mr Flutterby going for a chandelier, and the popular open shelves look good, but I'm looking for less housework, not more.  You can see the way my mind is working, by looking at the Kitchen board on my Pinterest.

Have a great week, and enjoy visiting everyone who's being more productive than me, over at Julia's - http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/whats-on-your-workdesk-wednesday-223.html

Love for now, Chris xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can sympathize with you on building work woes!!I hope it comes to an end soon.believe me within a very short space of time after work ceases, you'll be forgetting all the woes, and revelling in your new home.

    ReplyDelete