Sunday, 6 April 2014

Handmade Monday

Not an awful lot of crafting over the weekend as I've been gallivanting. Yesterday, I enjoyed a great day out with some lovely ladies, at The Hop Pocket, an hour out of Worcester on the Hereford road. Lots of gorgeous crafty ideas, as well as a yummy cafe - what more could a girl ask for?!

Today DH, Mum and I went to his sister & brother in law's for lunch, and were spoilt with a delicious lunch of roast lamb.  I could get used to being waited on, after all this!

I have managed to complete the front of the cushion that DD1 asked me to make, and I've started on the back (which will be plain, striped grey). She wants this to go on her newly decorated bed. Like I said previously, I apologise for not crediting the designer of this, but I only had a finished photo to work from, with no link.


Some members of the household haven't had such a busy weekend!


Hope your week goes well, and see you with the other peeps, over at Handmade Harbour.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely and I'm glad Frank and Sam now have a super new friend. Your softies are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crochet cushion looks great. I wonder who will want to curl up on it when it is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cushion.Love your sleeping fur baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your crafty day out sounded lovely and the cushion looks wonderful. Your cat looks so sweet, as ours does when he's asleep. I'm not too keen when he decides to run round the house like a mad cat at 3am though.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cushion looks good - seems to be very big one or are they really tiny squares and the photo is deceiving? Love your cat - they are so sweet yet give 'that' look when they are not pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely cushion. Is it made from individual squares or one big one? I'm sure your feline friend would find the cushion very comfy... xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous cushion! I love the splash of colour against the monochrome x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour choices for your cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely pillow design. The colors are so nice. But my absolute favorite is the picture of your beautiful cat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the colours for you cushion x

    ReplyDelete