Hi folks - Bernard here
You'll be amazed at how much Eric and I (with some help from Chris) have managed to get done on our house this weekend.
First we added the window hinges. We cut a toothpaste tube into strips, covered them with masking tape and painted them black. Chris didn't trust us with the superglue, so she stuck them to the frames,
stuck the frames in place, and taped them to dry.
This is me, hard at work, adding the catches. We put gold paper clips into the trunk, superglued a length of gold wire to the opening frame, and finished off with leaf peel-offs 'rescued' from Chris's stash.
Me, with the supplies.
Once the windows were finished, we starting landscaping the outside, using plastic leaves and flowers inherited from Chris's Aunt Nell. We went on to rebuild the front entrance, ready for the door to be fitted.
Catch up with you soon, lots of love and have a great week, Bernard xx